- We speak with all families on the phone before meeting with you at the location of your choice (typically your home or a local coffee shop) to learn exactly what qualities you are looking for in a nanny and discuss candidates for your position.
- We provide you with a Family Packet, which includes interview questions, family and nanny agreement, and additional information to guide you through the nanny search process.
- We send nannies that we have interviewed extensively in person and think are a good fit for your position to your home for an interview. All recommended candidates will meet the requirements you have set and will have already had a comprehensive background check run on them.
- We answer your questions about nanny placements. Nanny positions can be tricky and often parents and nannies wish the job came with a rule book. We are happy to assist you through the challenging areas of nanny employment, including taxes, salary and vacation time.
- We help to ensure that every detail of the nanny placement is covered. We provide a comprehensive background check, employment verification, and speak to references at time of placement. We help you write the Nanny and Family Agreement and provide assistance to help ensure a smooth beginning for your relationship.
- We help you and your nanny after placement. We are your resource if any questions ever arise after placement.
- If your nanny leaves for any reason, we offer the following credit policy toward your next nanny:
Within 1-60 days: Credit of 75% of the Long Term Placement Fee paid to EWN for the nanny.Within 61-120 days: Credit of 50% of the Long term Placement fee paid to EWN for the nanny.Within 121-180 days: Credit of 25% of the long term placement fee paid to EWN for the nannyWithin 181-365 days: Credit of 10% of the long term placement fee paid to EWN for the nanny