Initial Phone Consultation-FREE: we are happy to answer any questions over the phone for absolutely no charge to you at all. We want a family to feel confident in our agency before scheduling an in person meeting.
In Person Consultation (includes professional employment agreement, tax information, interview questions, and evaluation forms)
- Option 1: we will come to your home or a local coffee shop and discuss how we can help your family find a nanny. We promise to work tirelessly for our families to help find them a wonderful nanny. $400 non refundable deposit due before in home consultation. This deposit is for the final placement fee of $1800.
- Option 2: we understand some families choose to search for a nanny on their own, yet appreciate the expertise an agency can offer to them. We will come to your home or a local coffee shop and give you tools and expertise to help you screen candidates for your position. $400 is due before the meeting.
A La Carte EWN Options
- Comprehensive Background Check & Motor Vehicle Report – $150
- Reference Checks (verify 7 years employment/ at least 3 childcare reference checks)– $150
- Client In-home Consultation (includes Employment Agreement, tax information, interview ?’s, and eval forms) – $400
- Drug Screening – $150
- Professional Employment Agreement – $150
|Full-time||35 or more hours||$1,800|
|Part-time||34 hrs/wk or less||$1,800|
|Temporary||Short term |
(3 months or less)
*Families pay nannies directly for their hours worked. Contact our office to learn what nannies are currently making in the Columbus area.