We’ve taken the work and worry out of the household employment obligations by partnering with Breedlove & Associates, the nation’s most respected household employment payroll & tax specialist. Their comprehensive, guaranteed service handles all your “nanny tax” obligations, including:
- Register for federal and state tax accounts
- Complete and file New Hire Report
- Calculate the correct amount of taxes to withhold each pay period
- Track gross pay, net pay, and taxes withheld
- Prepare state tax returns and remit taxes quarterly
- Prepare federal tax estimates four times per year and remit both the employer and employee taxes
- Prepare year-end summaries to state tax agencies
- Prepare Form W-2 and distribute to your employee (and any former employees who had wages during that calendar year)
- Prepare Form W-3 and send to the Social Security Administration (along with Form W-2 Copy A)
- Prepare Schedule H to accompany your personal federal income tax return
- Respond to IRS and state notices/inquiries
- Monitor ever-changing household employment tax law
For more information about your obligations as a household employer and Breedlove’s No-Work, No-Worry service, click here to watch their 3-minute Nanny Tax Video.
Calculate your tax costs and tax breaks using Breedlove’s free Nanny Tax Calculator.
Just call 1-888-273-3356 and a Breedlove expert will assess your individual situation, run payroll & budget scenarios, help you capitalize on tax breaks and answer any questions you may have for free or use the form below and a Breedlove tax expert will contact you.