Initial Phone Consultation-FREE: we are happy to answer any questions over the phone for absolutely no charge to you at all. We want a family to feel confident in our agency before scheduling an in person meeting.
In Person Consultation (includes professional employment agreement, tax information, interview questions, and evaluation forms)
- Option 1: we will come to your home or a local coffee shop and discuss how we can help your family find a nanny. We promise to work tirelessly for our families to help find them a wonderful nanny. $250 non refundable application fee is due before the in home consultation. This includes the background check fee of the nanny you choose to hire.
- Option 2: we understand some families choose to search for a nanny on their own, yet appreciate the expertise an agency can offer to them. We will come to your home or a local coffee shop and give you tools and expertise to help you screen candidates for your position. $250 is due before the meeting.
A La Carte EWN Options
- Comprehensive Background Check & Motor Vehicle Report – $150
- Reference Checks (verify 7 years employment/ at least 3 childcare reference checks)– $150
- Client In-home Consultation (includes Employment Agreement, tax information, interview ?’s, and eval forms) – $250
- Drug Screening – $150
- Professional Employment Agreement – $100
|Full-time Live In or Travel Nanny||35 hrs/wk or more||$2,200|
|Full-time & Part-time Live Out||Any Hours||$1,850|
|Nanny Share||Any Hours||$2,200|
|Summer/Temporary||Short term |
(less than 90 days)
*Families pay nannies directly for their hours worked. Contact our office to learn what nannies are currently making in the Pittsburgh area.
My husband and I were incredibly impressed with the high quality of service that we received from East Wind Nannies. Finding the “right” nanny is a daunting task; however, Amy helped us navigate this process and was invaluable in helping us find a nanny. Amy listened to our family needs, the characteristics we were searching for in a nanny, and asked us questions that helped us to understand what else we might want or need in a nanny. She is experienced and very professional. Amy’s open and honest approach of helping to match nanny candidates with families was most valuable. She provided us with great nanny candidates and saved us the time of the initial screening by only sending candidates that fit our position description, needs and desires, Additionally, communication with Amy was always timely as she is very responsive and proactive with phone calls and emails. We highly recommend East Wind Nannies to anyone in need of a nanny.”
~ Kristy M.