Below is a list of current positions we have available. If you are interested in any positions and meet the Requirements, please Apply here. To be added to our email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positions are seeking nannies who are willing to have taxes withheld, prior professional nanny experience, and a sincere love for children. All positions through our agency offer paid vacation time, paid holidays, and some even offer a health stipend.
#222 P | Natrona Heights
- Start Date: as soon as possible, willing to wait for the right person
- Children: 2 and 5 years
- Hours: Full days, 2 – 3 days in a row
- Hourly Rate: $20/hour
- Wonderful family who recently received the news that mom has cancer. The prognosis is very positive, but they are searching for a very special person to help them until at least the end of 2018 while mom receives treatment. They’d love to have someone 2 – 3 days following weekly treatment. Family is open to any 2 weekdays in a row that the nanny can help. They’d love to find a nanny who loves to stay active with their children. They have museum memberships, love to have their kids at parks, and enjoying their backyard. They are a creative family that loves art.
- Family is willing to pay the nanny 2 hours extra of pay a day for commute time OR willing to cover the cost of up to a $20 Uber ride if nanny does not have car. Nanny can use mom’s car most days to transport the children.
- Paid vacations. Paid holidays. A really sweet family who is very genuine, fun, and will be excellent employers.
#221 P | N Hills – McCandless
- Start Date: Early May
- Children: 8 month old
- Hours: Wednesday 8-5:00, but open to Tuesday or Thursday
- Hourly Rate: $18-20/hour
- Pets: one dog who is really sweet and sleeps all day
- Fabulous family seeking a nanny with prior nanny experience who is not looking to bring their own child with them to work. They’re very open to neighborhood walks, playdates at park, and library excursions. They would love to find someone who can stay long term (at least one year). An ideal nanny will have experience with infants, love children, and are passionate about their job as a nanny. They prefer a nanny who is wiling to have a flu shot. Paid vacations. Paid holidays. Great employers.
#220 P | Squirrel Hill
- Start Date: Ideally May 1, but can wait for the right person
- Children: 4 years, 6 months, and family hopes to grow their family by one more in the future
- Hours: 16 hours guaranteed. 2 mornings and 2 afternoons a week. Family is flexible on which days and specific hours, but prefer morning hours are approximately 8:30-12:30 and afternoon hours are 2-6. Ideal is M/W mornings and T/Th afternoons, but family is flexible especially during the summer months
- Hourly Rate: $17-18/hour
- Pets: none
- We’ve had the privilege of placing 2 nannies with this family – they’ve been great employers, but their nannies have transitioned to new opportunities. Their family has been drawn to nannies under age 45 who are passionate about being very engaged with children. Their four year old loves arts, crafts, princesses, and almost anything very girly. She’ll be attending full day school this fall. The family lives on a very family friendly street, so ideal nanny would love connecting with other mom’s and nannies regularly for playdates. Mom works from home, but has a great, easy going personality and welcomes the nanny to drive her car to take the children on fun excursions all over the city. They’ve loved incorporating some of their prior nannies hobbies into their children’s lives: acting, cooking, etc. Nanny would receive a minimum of 2 weeks paid vacation.
#218 P | Shadyside
- Start Date: Mid-April (potential to start early May) until mid to late August
- Children: 9 month old
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am – 5:30pm
- Hourly Rate: $20/hour
- Pets: none
- A very sweet, single mom is moving to Pittsburgh this weekend and hopes to find FT, temp coverage for her baby until she transitions to a child care program in August. They’d love to find someone with prior baby experience who loves to explore the city. After living in NYC, the family prefers the nanny walks or takes public transit. They’d love a nanny who enjoys meeting with other nannies/moms regularly for play dates. Paid holidays/vacation day. If the nanny is open to traveling, there will be a couple opportunities for short trips, but not required for the position. Mom would love to find a nanny with experience who can help be a partner with her for her baby.
#217 P | Wexford
- Start Date: ASAP
- Children: 5 and 2 years
- More details coming soon, but potential for 2 days a week.
#216 P | Regent Square
- Start Date: Early August, however family is open to an earlier transition if the right candidate comes along
- Children: 3 and 1 years
- Hours: 8:30 – 6
- Pets: 1 cat
- Hourly Rate: $18 – $20/hour
- A fabulous family with a really wonderful sense of humor is looking for Pittsburgh’s top nanny. They’d love to find a nanny who is confident, creative, nurturing, engaged, and has a positive discipline style. A nanny who has a good balance of exploring creative activities at home while enjoying fun excursions around the city would be a perfect fit for them. Their 3 year old will be attending school part-time. The main focus of their position is childcare, however coming home to a house that is picked up, dishwasher unloaded, very light dinner prep and a little bit of children’s laundry completed would mean the world to these working parents. Family would love to find a nanny who can cover just 2, one night overnight trips for them a year. They are thinking very long term for their family – they’d love to find someone who can grow with their family and take on more of a house hold manager role as their children transition into the school years. Family offers a generous vacation package and has been known to offer gracious bonus.
#219 P | Shadyside
- Start Date: Mid-May
- Children: 5 year
- Hours: Full-time hours in the summer and part-time hours during the school year. Family can be flexible as mom owns her own company however 9-5 type hours in the summer are great and afternoon hours in the school year work best.Occasional Saturday and Sunday hours are great too.
- Hourly Rate: $15 – 18/hour
- Pets: none
- Their son has shown some signs of autism and they’d love to find someone with a child development emphasis or a special ed degree. Prior nanny experience and a car is NOT required for this position. They are within walking distance to the library, museums and very open to public transportation. If the nanny enjoys household responsibilities, they would welcome the help for extra hours, but family is not requiring any household help for this position. Their family would summarize their parenting style in the book “Free to Learn”. They’d love to find someone who can make at least a one year commitment. Fabulous family! Really kind, sweet, and wants to find a nanny who can use her strengths in their position.