Below is a list of current positions we have available. If you are interested in any positions and meet the Requirements, please Apply here. To be added to our email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positions are seeking nannies who are willing to have taxes withheld, prior professional nanny experience, and a sincere love for children. All positions through our agency offer paid vacation time, paid holidays, and some even offer a health stipend.
#269 P | Lawrenceville/Bloomfield
- Details Coming Soon after we meet this family in late January – FT position.
#268 P | Mount Lebanon
- Start Date: ASAP, willing to wait for the right candidate
- Hours: 8:45-6 Monday – Friday, 9-1 on Friday
- Children: one adorably cute baby boy who will be 6 months in January
- Hourly rate: $19-21/hour
- 1 dog
- Professional, sweet parents are seeking another member of their team. They are sekeing a nanny who is caring, sensitive, kind, optimistic to care for their new baby. Mom works from home in her third floor office, yet travels frequently (often internationally). On lighter work weeks when mom is home, there is a good chance nanny could leave early. They’d love to find a nanny who enjoys being out and about with their baby. Daily walks around the neighborhood, play time at the park, story hour at the library, and visits to the zoo will be loved by their baby! Parents appreciate gentle attachment methods and do not want a nanny who practices cry it out methods. They are a non-toxic home that uses eco friendly cleaning products, wooden toys, and organic food. Nanny must be comfortable with cloth diapers. They’d love to have help with baby’s laundry, washing bottles, possible help preparing baby food and keeping the kitchen tidy, Family has regular cleaners for deep cleaning.
- This baby is one of the happiest babies we have ever met – you will fall in love with his sweet smile!
- Bonus points for a nanny who can speak a second language!
- Minimum 2 weeks paid vacation, 3 sick or personal days and all major holidays.
#267 P | Wexford, PA
- Start Date:as soon as possible
- Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 5pm, 40 hours guaranteed
- Professional family living in Wexford is seeking a career nanny for their almost one year old daughter. They’d love to find someone who is nurturing, truly loves children, and is proactive. A nanny who enjoys going on excursions to the library, park, and local kid friendly places will be the perfect fit for this family. They are looking for a nanny who wants to be a nanny for at least the next 2 years. A nanny who is open to helping with children’s laundry, clean children’s room, maintain a clean kitchen and light house hold help would be well appreciated in this family. Parents are kind, excellent communicators, and understand the importance of keeping the nanny/family relationship professional. Paid vacations and paid holidays.
#265 P | Mount Washington
- Start Date: End of April
- Hours: T/W/Th 8- 5:30, guarantee 27 hours, open to increasing for a date night
- Hourly Rate: $20/hour
- Children: 3 month old baby
- No pets
- A lovely, professional yet personable family is seeking a part-time nanny to join their team. They live in a beautiful, meticulously organized home on Mount Washington with a fantastic view. Their baby will be arriving any day and they are eager to meet their future nanny. They are seeking a nanny to make a minimum one year commitment who has prior nanny experience and new born experience. They’d love to find someone who appreciates direct communication and treats their position as a professional job. In return, they’ll be professional employers who initiate a comfortable work relationship. The nanny’s top priority will be childcare and they’d love to find someone who is comfortable maintaining a nap schedule they help initiate. Help with bottle washing, children’s laundry and general pick up of the home will be appreciated. Flu shot and Tdap preferred. 2nd language would be a nice perk, but not required. Paid vacations, paid holidays – a professional position with fantastic employers!
#264 P | Wexford
- Start Date: Early January
- Hourly Rate: $20/hour
- Children: 6 month old baby
- Pets: 2 dogs, the only nanny responsibility is letting them in the back yard
- Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (7 am – 6 pm). Guarantee 32 hours a week, however open to guaranteeing 35 hours a week if nanny wants to be available for a weekly or bi-weekly date night.
- A reliable, fun, loving and engaging nanny is needed to be an almost full-time nanny in Wexford for an adorable 6 month old baby. Flu shot, up to date tetanus shot and D-tap is required for this position. The family has resonated with the book Baby Wise. They’d love to find a nanny with prior nanny experience who is seeking a long term ( a few years) position with their family. A nanny who is energetic and help their child engage in enriching activities would be ideal for this position. They’d love help with baby’s laundry, bottles, and general pick up of the their home. They live in a walking neighborhood and would love to have a nanny who will take their daughter to the park, library and museums. A nanny who is a bi-lingual is a plus too!
#263 P | Shadyside
- Start Date: Early January
- Hourly Rate: $19-25/hour
- Children:6 month old baby
- Hours: Monday – Friday 6 – 8 pm and weekends 10 am – 8 pm
- More details coming soon
#235 P | Fox Chapel
- Start Date: Nanny can start as soon as she is available, family is flexible to find the right fit
- Children: Ages 8, 7 and 5
- Hours: Can be flexible to fit the nanny’s schedule. Sunday (8 am or 12 pm start until 7-8pm, Tuesday 5 – 8 pm (nanny can start earlier start at 2 pm), plus option of more weekday afternoon/evening if nanny would like additional hours.
- Pets: 2 dogs and a fish
- Hourly Rate: $18-25/hour
- A very fun family living in Fox Chapel is seeking a part-time nanny. Both parents are physicians and work long hours. They currently have live-in house hold managers, but are seeking help from a nanny to supplement the hours. Their 3 children attend full day school and after school care plus a variety of camps throughout the summer, so they can have some flexibility with the hours. Ideally they’d love to find a nanny who will come earlier in the day to help withe dinner prep, laundry, errands, then pick up the children by 5:30, feed them dinner, help with hw and bed time routine. Family has nanny car available and memberships to most museums. Their children do best staying active. Finding someone who is honest, responsible and has a strong work ethic is very important to them. Nanny must feel comfortable taking charge even if parents are home. It would be a huge bonus to find someone who really enjoys cooking. If you’e looking for a family with a great sense of humor where you will have a lot of freedom to manage a variety of house hold responsibilities, this is a fantastic position for you!
#261 P | Aspinwall/Fox Chapel
- Start Date: Early January, yet is open to early February too
- Hourly Rate: $19-21/hour
- Children: 2 and 4 years
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am – 5pm. Whenever mom is traveling, nanny would be needed to stay until 6:30/7. Possibility for early end times on Friday’s. Average 45 hours a week.
- Flu shot and Tdap Preferred
- Pets: 1 dog – would ask nanny to let dog in backyard. He’s a very low key dog
- An on the go nanny is needed for a very fun, outgoing family living in Aspinwall. Children will be transitioning out of a daycare center to having a nanny for the first time. This family is very excited for the added value a nanny will bring to their family. Mom works from home some of the time with a very demanding position and wants the children out of the house daily! She’ll purchase all museum memberships and encourage trips to parks, libraries, and anything child friendly. Dad is a physician, so reliability and punctuality is crucial. This is a family that nannies will love – their bubbly personalities, laid back style, and direct, genuine communication style will make their position well sought after. They are seeking a very long term fit as they’d love to expand their family in the near future. Children attend preschool and one will be attending full day school in the fall. Mom would love to enroll them in summer camps and would love to have the nanny be comfortable to take them swimming in the summer.
- Household responsibilities: children’s laundry, short errands (dry cleaner, UPS, picking up a few items), dishwasher, keep the kitchen wiped down and counters clear, help children pick up their toys, very light dinner prep, and occasionally running the vacuum. Mom has been attempting to multi task all of these items while working and is very excited for an extra hand with light household tasks.
- 2 Paid vacations, 6-8 paid holidays