Below is a list of current positions we have available. If you are interested in any positions and meet the Requirements, please Apply here. To be added to our email list, please email email@example.com.
All positions are seeking nannies who are willing to have taxes withheld, prior professional nanny experience, and a sincere love for children. All positions through our agency offer paid vacation time, paid holidays, and some even offer a health stipend.
#206 P | Mount Lebanon (meeting this family next week and will know more details soon)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Children:3 month old baby
- Hours: 3 full days a week, can have flexibility as mom owns her own business
- Pay: $18-20/hour
#205 P | Strip District – Cork Factory (family is open to multiple people for these hours)
- Start Date: M-F starting March 12 approximately until the end of July, evenings, approximate hours are 5-8pm. Daytime help the following 3 weekends: March 31-April 1 (Easter), May 12-13 (Mother’s Day), and June 16-17 (Father’s Day)
- Children: Newborn and 14 month old
- Hours: See above
- Pay: $17-20/hour
- Mom is a physician at Children’s Hospital, dad is a surgeon and the times above their schedules overlap. They’re seeking a nanny or multiple nannies to help their family. Possibility position may be long term, but right now they could commit until the end of July with the nanny. Family has a dog.
#203 P | Upper Lawrenceville
- Start Date: March 1
- Children: 2.5 years and 5 weeks
- Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 10 am – 6 pm. Fridays 7 am – 1 or 2 pm, Guarantee hours 25 minimum
- Pay: $17/hour negotiable
- An easy going family living in Upper Lawrenceville is seeking a creative and patient part – time nanny. They plan to continue sending their children to a daycare that they love on Monday’s and Thursdays. Both parents work outside of the home. Family has one very lovable dog, a fenced back yard, and a daily dog walker. A nanny who enjoys taking children on walks around their fun neighborhood, spend hours at the playground, and enjoys taking kids on fun excursions around the city is ideal for this position. As the nanny has time, they’d love help with the children’s laundry, unloading the dishwasher, and keeping the house picked up. This family has a fun vacation to France planned for summer 2018 that they ‘d be thrilled to welcome the nanny to join them if it interests the nanny. Creativity is welcomed in this home – a nanny who is a good communicator, proactive, and who can be direct will fit in perfectly with this family. This is a long term position with a strong possibility of adding a third child to in the future!
#202 P | Sewickley
- Start Date: March 5, 2018, Mom returns to work 3/18
- Children: New born twins who will be 3 months at start date
- Hours: 8 am – 6pm, Monday – Friday 50 hours a week
- Pay: Ideally $18, but depending on qualifications, family may be willing to go higher
- We just met this family & could tell right away that they will be wonderful employers. They are seeking a nanny with prior infant nanny experience who has experience caring for multiple children. Prior twin experience would be a huge bonus!! They have 2 adorable boys who are already proving themselves to be excellent eaters and sleepers. This job is a dream for nannies. The family would love if the nanny could help with baby’s laundry, bottle washing, and very light picking up as the nanny has time during the day. The family is really open to the nanny taking the children on walks in their beautiful Sewickley neighborhood and eventually driving their boys to fun museums/activities all over Pittsburgh. They’d love a nanny who can stay long term and can be very warm and loving toward their children. They strive to be excellent employers so that the nanny wants to stay long term! Family has a Grandma who lives nearby who will most likely be willing to help care for the babies 5-10 hours a week if the nanny is interested in working 40-45 hours a week.
#200 P | Hampton
- Start Date: ASAP
- Children: 11 & 7 years old
- Hours: Part-time 1 or 2 pm to 7pm, 4 week days a week. Family can guarantee 25 hours a week.
- Pay: $17-20/hour
- A wonderful, dual physician family is seeking a part time nanny. They have loved their nanny from the last 5 years, but for personal reasons, she must take time off, possibly not being able to return. They are seeking a nanny who is warm, nurturing, loving, and clean to help care for their children. Mom has one week day off each week, but it is variable. Family prefers a nanny who can arrive early after noon while the boys are still in school and help with light housework (dishwasher, picking up breakfast, etc), light meal prep, & laundry. Afternoon responsibilities would include picking up their children from school, helping with hw, after school snack, and driving to activities. Mileage reimbursement included. Family is open to a nanny who can just help Nov – Dec or open to a nanny who would like this to be a very long term position.
#200 P | Wexford
- Start Date: ASAP
- Children: 2 school age children
- Hours: Part-time, 1 – 6 pm, Family can guarantee 25 hours a week
- Pay: $17-20/hour
#204 P | Fox Chapel
- Start Date: Early March, however family is open to the nanny starting earlier
- Children: 8, 6 and 3.5 years
- Hours: 12-8 pm Mon/Tues and every other Fri evening. Avg 20 hours/week. Family is open to nanny leaving at 6:30-7, however ideal end time is 8 pm
- Pay: $20/hour
- An easy going, fun family is seeking a PT nanny in Fox Chapel. They would love to find a nanny who can become an irreplaceable part of their family who will help keep everything running smoothly. Ideally nanny would arrive around 12 pm and spend an hour completing household organization, an hour starting dinner prep, and an hour completing laundry. Nanny would pick up children from school between 3-4 pm, help feed the children a snack, and let them play until dinner. Nanny is welcome to stay and join the family for dinner. After dinner, nanny would help with clean up, organizing breakfast for the following day, and loading book bags. They’d love to find a caring and positive individual who enjoys having fun. Family will be adding a dog to the mix soon. Summer schedule would be very similar as children are in school. This would be a long term position, very minimum one year, hopefully longer! A nanny who wants to be a special help to a special family and who knows how to take initiative is ideal for this position.
#201 P | Regent Square
- Start Date: Mid-January
- Children: 4 month old baby
- Hours: Full-time, 40 – 45 Hours a week. 9am – 6pm
- Pay: $17-18/hour
- A very sweet family is seeking a FT nanny for their baby. They’re looking for someone who is outgoing, energetic, nurturing, and very engaged with their baby. They do not have any pets. Both parents work outside of the home. They’re looking for a very long term nanny with previous nanny & baby experience. Parents have lived internationally and are open to nannies who have lived in other countries. They will require nanny to have flu shot and DTAP. Parents are very open to the nanny taking their baby out on long walks in the neighborhood and driving to excursions in the city as the baby grows older. A great position for a nanny who is looking to start with a new baby and stay long term with a family.